Let us handle the day-to-day management of your IT infrastructure. Our managed services encompass network monitoring, proactive maintenance, and strategic optimization, ensuring optimal performance and reliability. This proactive approach minimizes the risk of disruptions and enhances the overall efficiency of your IT environment.
The Need for Managed IT Services
Evolved set of service offerings managed through diverse enterprise management framework and flexible engagement model we make ourselves different & better. We believe in investment in talent tool and management platforms which enables high quality, secure delivery on a 24 x 7 basis.
Before you handover your company’s network to a Managed IT Service Provider, like GTPL, for maintaining your IT services, the first step in the onboarding process is an audit. An audit lets us check your network for any existing problems, helps us know your IT needs better and allows us to quote more accurately for our managed services.
Managed IT services audit is important as it gives an insight into your IT environment, what hardware and software you have or need. It also gives us a chance to collect your user count. By actively looking through your technology stack, we get an idea of the complexity of your environment.
Our Managed Services & Technical Support Services
- Ticket Management Cycle: SLA Based Contract
- IT Service Desk: Onsite as well as offsite
- Reduce Cost: Continuous Effort thru Strategy & Intelligence
- End-User Support: Desk side & Remote support
- Patch Management: Software distribution and provisioning
- Last Mile: Effective management of last mile services for Tier 1, 2, 3, 4 Cities
- Enterprise System & Network Management: Complete infrastructure monitoring to support Networks, Systems, Storage and security
- Project Management & Governance: With certified professionals & proven policy we look after projects to meet customers delight